Friday, September 30, 2011

New Resources Pages on Tee-2-Green Site



Introducing new informative articles now posted to our " Resources" page from superintendents and turf professionals like you. I hope to grow this collection over the years to give supers a glimpse into what other professionals are doing at their courses. In order for this Resource page to grow, I need your input to make it successful. If you have done a greens, tees, or fairways renovation with T2G Bents, send me your story. If you have a special way to do divots, overseeding, watering technique, or something unique or different that you do at your course that would help your fellow superintendent, email me. This is your time to shine...


See our new pages:
www.tee-2-green.com/resources.php

Email me your articles:
lsharp@tee-2-green.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home