Friday, August 10, 2012



Well, I figured it was time to breakdown and join Twitter. Since joining the Tee-2-Green family, I have accumulated quite a large group of friends from around the globe. Each day I receive emails from superintendents asking where I am on a given day, what have I seen that’s new, what other golf course superintendents doing different, and of course how I am doing as well.

I thought it helpful for me to Tweet about these things as well as a great way to share photos that I snap as I visit our fellow supers, golf courses, and events from around the world. The Tee-2-Green users are a loyal group and it will be fun to keep in touch in this new and unique way.


See you on the Twitter…

Follow Me at:    T2GTurfGuy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home